Saturday 15 August 2015

Tandoori chicken

Last night I was too tired to cook and so was my mom so we ended up getting take out...and I know take out is usually some horrible fast food but no...We got some amazing tandoori chicken from this quaint little shop 10 minutes from my home...and let me be the 1st to tell you that his tandoori chicken is amazing!  It's spicy and hot...though you can order it in mild medium or hot...but I'm an Indian so I like it extra spicy! The chicken is flavoured so well that when you break it open you can see the spice right down to the bone! They marinate and leave it to sit for 24 hours before they put it on a tandoor grill to cook. The meat is moist and thoroughly flavoured! It is accompanied by some spicy chips, sauce and a large plain naan bread that is absolutely divine!  Really cannot get enough of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment